I am starting up a project called Nikimu water conservation project for food production during dry periods and adaptation to climate change.
Nikimu water conservation project for food production during dry periods and adaptation to climate change will be registered separately with time. The Nikimu water conservation project will be committed to water conservation in order to adapt to climate change and increase irrigation for food production at the same time carryout fish farming. Other objectives will include:
• Improving diet (fish diet) of the local community around Kamonkoli Sub County especially those who can not afford to buy meat, milk as a source of proteins.
• Create jobs for youths and conversationalist.
• To ensure and adapt against climate change.
• To build first demonstrative water conservation and irrigation project in Budaka district.
• To ensure that the people of Budaka district produce agricultural products
• Establishment and promotion of an integrated catchment management system to ensure maintenance of ecosystem integrity and sustainable use of water resources.
• Conserving the wetlands which are disappearing at a higher rate.
• Fight poverty.
Check this project out and support it at http://www.gofundme.com/1v4qrs
Thank you for your support!