Peak Oil and its impact on our world is my number one concern. From this come a large number of potential activities and projects.
To kick-off with we have:
* Transition Town status for my home city of Ely
* Growing my own food
* Picking up various new skills (fixing my bicycle for example)
* Applying Ken Wilber's AQAL Integral approach to all this
* Getting my budget and spending sorted out
* Making my home sustainable (and affordable), i.e. looking at Solar Power, Greywater, Insulation, wind turbine, etc
* Seeing how I can get my 6 year old interested in all this!
martin committed to complete an action Write a leaflet about Peak Oil that won't scare or bore people (due 2853 days ago)
martin thinks this action is cool: Write a leaflet about Peak Oil that won't scare or bore people
Write a leaflet about Peak Oil that won't scare or bore people. Pledged to do this 2853 days ago.