Supermarkets should only use biodegradable plastic bags!,

Plastic bags are suffocating our environment. The importance of this matter knows no boundaries. If supermarket chains simply offered biodegradable plastic bags a huge positive environmental impact would result. Whats left of the environment, world wide, is at stake.

Please Help me share this petition. I think its important and could actually do some good if supported.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Supermarkets_s...

2 replies

We all should be responsible and take steps in helping fight climate change. I found a social networking site, motleygreen.com, that helps you keep track of your environmentally friendly acts. And not only that, it also suggests a number of green activities you can do to help save the planet.

Written in December 2012

Crif J. 10°

I totally agree with you that nowadays plastic bags have been on the rise and this is creating environmental problems. One needs to be careful and take steps to check environmental hazards.

Written in November 2013

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Get rid of the dishwasher, 202°

Out of the Homestead we got rid of of the old dishwasher right away. They ...

Implemented an EMS, 1°

Our office now has an Environmental Management System - we all participate in this

Support a Do Not Mail Registry in the U.S., 162°

Junk mail wastes our time, invades our privacy, and destroys the environment. Go to www.donotmail.org ...

Follow these related projects

Guzzled.org

Baltimore, United States