My book on climate change,

Hi there,

Last month I had a book about climate change published: "The Atlantis Precedent". I believe we need to spread awareness that climate change is not just a modern threat to humanity. Ever since the first civilisations arose, climate change has threatened their survival. This book intends to explain how many advanced civilisations throughout the entire history of mankind as we collectively understand that term were destroyed by climate change – some very quickly and others much more slowly – and how that very same common denominator poses a threat to our existence in the 21st century and beyond.

The name “Atlantis” is in the book’s title because the author wants to show why Atlantis may have existed and, more importantly, how it is entirely possible it could have been destroyed in a single day by a climate change-induced natural disaster. The ultimate purpose of this book is to prove climate change can lead to the death of a civilisation over a period of several generations or just a few hours.

For more information about this book, please go to http://www.theatlantisprecedent.com.

I value input from those who are dedicated to tackling the challenges and threats posed by climate change.

1 reply

That is a great post regarding climate change. People must be aware of threat that this climate change is bringing to us.

Written in July 2012

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Get rid of the dishwasher, 202°

Out of the Homestead we got rid of of the old dishwasher right away. They ...

Fund the Green Patriot Posters on Loudsauce.com, 6°

LoudSauce.com is running a campaign to raise $3200 in funds in efforts to get the ...

Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams with your signature!, 1°

Please sign my petition "Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams." Remind Congress that we don’t want to ...

Follow these related projects

Guzzled.org

Baltimore, United States