Living green is easy or it is our habitual laziness which avoids us to do so?, 17°

I think our lazy habit also sometimes avoid us to do something green for example as almost all have knowledge that plastic bags are harming but we instead of purchasing in paper bags we in hurry take our utensils in plastic bags.
In mostly third world countries mostly people have no idea how to live green and even they lack information of going green, here awareness play important role.

12 replies

Lisa H. 80°

Definitely laziness and I also believe a lot of people have a pre-conceived notion that green products are more expensive.....

Written in August 2011

1 person thinks this is a cool reply

That was a great information. Thanks for the taking the efforts to put in all these in your post.
http://stores.ebay.com/Shears-and-Scissors

Written in August 2011

Hi saria! This informative site is not a joke or an entertainment site for writing a joke, pl. Give your participation in healthy way not by uploading ID of web addresses for just publicity. Its better if you have nothing in mind about topic don’t try to share.thnx

Written in August 2011

Song A.

I think our lazy habit also sometimes avoid us to do something green for example as almost all have knowledge that plastic bags are harming but we instead of purchasing in paper bags we in hurry take our utensils in plastic bags.
http://www.24globalgolf.com/

Written in August 2011

There is no cure for laziness but a large family helps. ~Herbert Prochnov
so we tried our best to overcome this habit but most important of all law n regulation authorities if play active role then practice would be easy for all.

Written in August 2011

Rc C.

Hi, I am rc cruspero Recently from the Midwest, originally from Lincoln and have lived there most of my life.

I cherish my free time,I prefer all dry weather , specially the spring and the life it brings.

Technology has been a part of my life for the last 6 years and most recently primarily on the World Wide Web.

I cannot resist to learn.

Things as they are, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a designer in the field of Science and Engineering time management software.

I have some new websites , product sourcing chinese supplier china supplier

Learning about new things is one of my passions.

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Glad to be a part of this awesome venue and look forward to meeting you online here.

Written in August 2011

Rc C.

Glad to be here, I am rc cruspero Recently from Colorado, originally from Lincoln and grew up there.

I enjoy my free time,I love all dry weather , specially the winter and snow!

Business has been a part of my life for the last 6 years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I love the Internet.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. Message me if you need my help

I am a manager in the field of Science and Engineering project management.

I have my favorite sites , [url=http://www.asianprosource.com]product sourcing [/url]
[url=http://www.asianprosource.com]chinese supplier[/url] [url=http://www.asianprosource.com]china supplier [/url]

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help children.

Its great to be a part of this site and hope I can help.

Written in August 2011

Hey.
Personally, laziness is a major preventative from being green. That being said, if there is trash can for recycleables and I'm holding an empty bottle, I'll recycle it. So green is what happens when laziness meets opportunity. For instance...this morning when making lunch to take to work, I knew I had a dirty tupperware container in my car. However, my roommate has ziplock bags. Do I run to the car, clean out crusted hummus, and THEN fill said container with food? Nope. Because I did not have the opportunity of tupperware, I was not kind to the earth this morning.

Written in September 2011

Jo G.

I think people are quite lazy, but also under informed, information regarding renewable and sustainable living is not massively available, besides saving water, recycling etc. For example, many people are unaware of the long term benefits to them economically of installing solar panels to power their homes or businesses.

I think, as well as, or rather than laziness, it is not ingrained in the public's' collective mind that it can be done, and it can be done easier than most people think, to live in a sustainable, renewable way.

People also don't like change, especially in the UK, so it can be hard to persuade people to come around to a different way of thinking.

Thanks Chelsea and Joe G for nice respond and better discussion, your points are really valid theses all are part of our habits and I think law and regulations here have to pay important role, if they seriously fined people for causing of pollution then thing might be under control.

AWARENESS is always the 1st KEY to CHANGE!
Michael - http://freepoweratgeneratorbuild.com/Articles/e...

Written in November 2011

Liu Y.

Outlets are generally smaller. Therefore, as you take a look at Taobao search web site if you end up known as to get yourself a greatest rate.From brand Moncler Womens Jacket names, for you to representatives, for you to merchants, the trail have to will be more expensive! Whereas shopping on the web works, with all the immediate continuing growth of Web-based, shopping on-line will be door-to-door for you to Moncler Women Coat signal! These products continue wish for people today curious about selecting by myself achievement when using the device.Burberry, any 21-year-old draper's trainee, exactly who in 1856 exposed some buy around Basingstoke, Hampshire, He uk, therefore using produced a start of amazing past of the posh brand in which persists today. Tartan structure as well as trench fur usually are several main symbols associated with Burberry. Heymarket look at also referred to as Burberry typical examine is known as a registered trademark.Dark colored, red plus purple trend is established in a variety of functions, through applications to be able to equipment.Any Burberry cashmere headband coming from Burberry. Furthermore they built the actual time moncler down jacket honored trench fur. The actual headscarf has created her market within the more popular self-brand. There is spread the fashion current market. For this reason, some other businesses sell Burberry cashmere scarf with the label of your Moncler Vest Women products. Burberry is among one of Britain's many well-known product, started around 1856 by just Spartak 21-year-old Johnson Burberry. Began in the beginning for a journey purchase.

Written in November 2011

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Riding a bicycle, 1°

I'm going to buy a 2nd hand bike, put a nifty basket on it, and ...

Riding a bicycle, 1°

I'm going to buy a 2nd hand bike, put a nifty basket on it, and ...

Switch from paper to continuous cloth towels for the office , 21°

Paper towels are more expensive and more harmful to the environment than cabinet towels (aka ...

Follow these related projects

My Green Mug

Connellsville, PA, United States