Ford's Focus on the Environment, 11°

Lynn K. 20°

Hello everyone,

My name is Lynn, and I am a community manager reaching out to your on behalf of Ford Motor Company. I hope that it's okay that, that I wanted to add this thread to the forum to let everyone know that Ford is running a video submission contest in which winners get a trip to Spain to test out the new Ford Focus and the opportunity to choose a charity they’d like to receive $10,000.

If there’s a charity you support, and you wouldn't mind talking about for two minutes, you should enter! It’s all being done on Facebook, you can find more information and submit here: http://bit.ly/8Y3A3h

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Best,

Lynn

6 replies

Nick G. 297°

This is a great idea and initiative by Ford

Written in December 2010

1 person thinks this is a cool reply

Linda Y. 20°

Hello dear,
Greetings to you,My name is Linda, i view your profile in this site and i decide to communicate with you, it will be my pleasure if you will be my friend, i wish ifyou will respond to my mail box so that i will tell you more about my self.and sent you my photo,i hope to hear from you.
yours Linda
Email
linda_camara3000@yahoo.com

Written in December 2010

Lynn K. 20°

Hello Nick, thank you for your enthusiasm for the Ford Focus "Start Something More" campaign. Are you considering creating a video? Or, do you know of anyone else that wouldn't mind spending 2 minutes on camera to advocate on behalf of climate change? Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Linda, thanks for your message. What drives you to be a part of Celsias? You can find me on Twitter @LynnKoves.

Make it a great day ;)

Lynn

Written in December 2010

2 people think this is a cool reply

Linda Y. 20°

Hello
Thanks for your reply please i will like you o contact me through my email address so i can sent you my photos and also tell you more about myself hoping to hear from you
Linda
Email
linda_camara3000@yahoo.com

Written in December 2010

Hi lynn K check my blog out and feel free to comment on it as I am sure this can power most all Ford electric cars along the East Coast of the good ole USA!

http://www.celsias.com/discussions/472/

Written in December 2010

Hi Lynn,
Its nice to know that Ford is running a video contest. will it be okay to send some of our extension activities conducted regarding agriculture specifically food production with emphasis on soil and water conservation.

Lakay

Written in January 2011

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Convert Diesel Garbage Trucks to CNG, LNG and Hydrogen Fuels, 11°

In the United States approximately 175,000 refuse trucks operate and burn approximately 1.2 billion gallons ...

Synthetic Oils, 11°

With advanced SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS in your car's engine AND transmission you will improve its fuel-efficiency ...

Volunteer at a community garden , 11°

Commit some volunteer hours to helping out community gardens and/or urban farms this spring and ...

Follow these related projects

EnergySaint

Cronton - a small village in Cheshire., United Kingdom