Is greenness a good basis for friendships?,

Hello
I'm looking for people to talk to about the above for a radio programme the impact of cyber communities and social networks on our environment. Pls contact me: marijke.peters@rnw.nl

3 replies

Nick G. 297°

Hi Marijke - yes, greeness is now a new 'ethic' - sustainability is a common sense approach to life - living within the context of available resource.....that is one reason why we created Celsias - as a new 'space' that mediated in a neutral manner between individuals, NGOs, corporations...blending boundaries and letting creativity and ideas and comment flow.....Best Nick Gerritsen - nick@crispstart.com

Written in September 2010

Yi Chen 110°

I know someone who might be able to help. Can you provide more details about the radio programme? For example where, when. Thanks!

Written in September 2010

A great topic, Marijke! Is the radio show still on..when and where as Yi Chen asked. Thank you.

Written in October 2010

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Write to a politician .... every week from now on., 21°

If you truly care about our collective futures, with regard to things like climate change, ...

Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams with your signature!, 1°

Please sign my petition "Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams." Remind Congress that we don’t want to ...

Convert Diesel Garbage Trucks to CNG, LNG and Hydrogen Fuels, 11°

In the United States approximately 175,000 refuse trucks operate and burn approximately 1.2 billion gallons ...

Follow these related projects

Film and Lecture Series

Toronto (but the tour is international), Canada

Media information on line

Melbourne, Australia