Is greenness a good basis for friendships?,

Hello
I'm looking for people to talk to about the above for a radio programme the impact of cyber communities and social networks on our environment. Pls contact me: marijke.peters@rnw.nl

3 replies

Nick G. 297°

Hi Marijke - yes, greeness is now a new 'ethic' - sustainability is a common sense approach to life - living within the context of available resource.....that is one reason why we created Celsias - as a new 'space' that mediated in a neutral manner between individuals, NGOs, corporations...blending boundaries and letting creativity and ideas and comment flow.....Best Nick Gerritsen - nick@crispstart.com

Written in September 2010

Yi Chen 110°

I know someone who might be able to help. Can you provide more details about the radio programme? For example where, when. Thanks!

Written in September 2010

A great topic, Marijke! Is the radio show still on..when and where as Yi Chen asked. Thank you.

Written in October 2010

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

MINUS ONE - REDUCE THE FONT SIZE BY 1 BEFORE PRINTING. SAVE PAPER. HELP THE FORESTS., 11°

The world bodies, like UN, WWF, Greenpeace are trying their best to save forests. But ...

Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams with your signature!, 1°

Please sign my petition "Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams." Remind Congress that we don’t want to ...

Support Marine Reserves for Healthy Oceans, 31°

Sign the online Greenpeace petition to establish a global network of marine reserves. "There is ...