Fantastic New Way To Reuse & Reduce - Carebags!,

Everyone should know by now how awful plastic is for the environment; the abundance in which on-the-roll plastic bags are used in local grocery stores is simply hideous. Carebags presents a long term solution for this daily waste problem. A friend of mine discovered them while searching for any easy way to store vegetables in her new apartment. When she tried out Carebags, she found that the breathable design is perfect for storing veggies in the crisper of a fridge; just go to the store, take your veggies home in your Carebag, rinse them, shake off the water and stick 'em in your fridge just like that, so that the dampness keeps the vegetables fresh. When I heard about this locally made, 100% reusable product, I have to say I was impressed. They're strong, stretchy, and long-lasting, and the versatility is really amazing - I use them to keep my stinky gym clothes from touching the rest of my bag after I go to the gym! Honestly, they're a must for anyone keen on saving the environment.

Check out http://www.carebagsonline.com/ !

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Independent living in times of natural disasters, 11°

I help develop projects like; emergency kits for independent survival during natural disasters or emergencies.

Volunteer at a community garden , 11°

Commit some volunteer hours to helping out community gardens and/or urban farms this spring and ...

Shower water saving, 1°

While I take my shower, I usually keep a bucket by me.This water saves at ...

Follow these related projects

The Economics of Happiness conference

Berkeley, California, United States