Fantastic New Way To Reuse & Reduce - Carebags!,

Everyone should know by now how awful plastic is for the environment; the abundance in which on-the-roll plastic bags are used in local grocery stores is simply hideous. Carebags presents a long term solution for this daily waste problem. A friend of mine discovered them while searching for any easy way to store vegetables in her new apartment. When she tried out Carebags, she found that the breathable design is perfect for storing veggies in the crisper of a fridge; just go to the store, take your veggies home in your Carebag, rinse them, shake off the water and stick 'em in your fridge just like that, so that the dampness keeps the vegetables fresh. When I heard about this locally made, 100% reusable product, I have to say I was impressed. They're strong, stretchy, and long-lasting, and the versatility is really amazing - I use them to keep my stinky gym clothes from touching the rest of my bag after I go to the gym! Honestly, they're a must for anyone keen on saving the environment.

Check out http://www.carebagsonline.com/ !

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Shop Locally, 41°

Buy LOCAL ....food (produce and any other groceries possible), arts and crafts, services etc.

Green Up Your Style, 12°

There is nothing more beautiful, chic and unique than eco-friendly jewelry or handbags made out ...

Switch from paper to continuous cloth towels for the office , 21°

Paper towels are more expensive and more harmful to the environment than cabinet towels (aka ...

Follow these related projects

The Economics of Happiness conference

Berkeley, California, United States

Blog-A-Tree Campaign!

Florida, United States