Write for Celsias,

Hi All, just thought I would spread the word over here too: Celsias is seeking new writers and contributors on an ongoing basis.

Celsias contributors produce cutting edge content that challenges thinking, shares new ideas and technology, and influences behaviour. Interested in joining our team? Drop us an email and let us know what you'd be keen to cover.

We're interested in environmental and climate change related content that covers: innovation, behaviour change and personal empowerment, clean tech, government and politics, people/orgs/co's taking action, and many other areas.

While we realise the importance of staying informed, we like to focus as much as we can on being positive and pragmatic-- life's too short for gloom and doom. You might also have some fresh ideas for the blog, so share your ideas and passion with us.

We pay by the article and are happy to feature plugs for your projects/books/material/websites/blogs as part of the deal. Pay rates vary depending on the length and quality of submission, so feel free to get in touch with the editor for more information and to share your background.

Join us! Share your views with the world and make a difference.

1 reply

Matthew M. 118°

Hi Chris,

Just a short note to express my gratitude to you and your organization's contribution to the next phase of the new industrial revolution. As I am sure you comprehend, grass roots progression along with bravity and persistence will help catipult your mission. If I can be of any assistance (as a logical consumer/thinker) to the cause, please let me know. My location is in the Southeastern US. Thanks again.

Matthew

Written in February 2009

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Climate Video Contest—Win $3000!, 2°

Imagine if you had one minute in an elevator to tell our next President why ...

Free from Power Day- a monthly holiday in celebration of simplicity, 59°

Free from Power Day - a monthly holiday in celebration of simplicity This is an ...

Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams with your signature!, 1°

Please sign my petition "Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams." Remind Congress that we don’t want to ...

Follow these related projects

Green TV

Colorado 81623, United States