Save the date. International Green IT Awareness Week is back!,

Tim M. 10°

Join us for International Green IT Awareness Week - a seven day, multi-time zone, global, online event to be held live 1 - 7 June 2013. The main outcome of this week is to encourage individuals and organisations to demand more from themselves and their partners, holding each other to account for our impact on the environment.

IGITAW (www.greenitweek.org) runs from the 1 - 7 June each year and brings together the global network of Green IT professionals, including thousands of tech journalists, CIOs, CTOs, IT Managers, sustainability professionals, carbon managers and more under one virtual roof. IGITAW comprises of over 30 live and pre-recorded tactical and practical learning sessions, international keynotes, Q&A panels and more.
During this week our panel of leading international speakers will present a series of engaging, pragmatic and thought-provoking conference-style presentations. The aim of the presentations will be to equip attendees with a range of skills and the knowledge necessary to take action on Green IT, however big or small.

As a 24 hour global virtual conference, attendees of IGITAW can learn from the world’s leading Green IT experts, network, chat directly with other attendees, speakers and sponsors in the comfort of their own home or office.

Register Today – It’s Free!

It is FREE to attend and you can watch all of the live and pre-recorded sessions from the comfort of your home or office at a time that suits you. And if you can't make it online to our live chats and presentations during 1 - 7 June, we encourage you to register anyway to get access to all the recorded presentations and chat sessions post-event.

More information: http://www.greenitweek.org

As a bonus, if you register before 24 May 2013 you will go into the draw to WIN an EcoSwitch® Easy Reach Power Switch valued at $AUD 19.95 with thanks to EcoSwitch.

2 replies

Steve B. 10°

Thanks for this information.We all want to reduce energy costs while maintaining their lifestyle. We have to spread awareness among masses about GREEN living and its benefits.
I a going to join your program.

Written in May 2013

Mia H. 14°

To late for me to read this. But I will make tommorow to by my Green day, and I wouldn't use car of bus, and go by food all day long :)

Written in June 2013

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Eat more vegetables, 2307°

Dr Rajendra Pachauri, Chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) says that if ...

I will attend/celebrate/exhibit Earthday 2009, 36°

I will exhibit/attend/celebrate Earth Day: April 22, 2009. Let's show the world that we CARE ...

Switch from paper to continuous cloth towels for the office , 21°

Paper towels are more expensive and more harmful to the environment than cabinet towels (aka ...

Follow these related projects

Carbon Neutral Supermarket Sections

(a good idea here, is a good idea anywhere), New Zealand

Green Consultant Program

Nationwide, United States