Invite friends to join Celsias and make a difference!,

Matthew W. 536°

Hi everyone,
I'm adding this request to the discussion board to ask readers to invite friends to join our site - it will really help increase climate change awareness, and help your friends become part of the solution... as well as providing the site with new blood and extra traffic!

Just go to your 'My Celsias' page and invite away!

Thanks guys, and best wishes!
Matt

3 replies

Charles M. 110°

Curious: how many members are there?

Written in November 2008

Matthew W. 536°

Quite a few thousand now - and hoping for it to grow even faster!

Written in November 2008

Charles M. 110°

For having thousands of members there's not a hell of a lot going on. This is discussion 107. Discussion 57 was started in June.

That means 50 discussions have been started in 5 months or an average of approx 10 per month.

This links back to attractiveness for advertisers etc. Not enough going on to really appeal to the revenue machine.

Perhaps it is time to be creative about starting new ways to participate. I don't really have any ideas.

Perhaps too people are getting a bit jaded about this whole Global Warming thing...

Written in November 2008

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Good Food March 2012 - Call for Action, 11°

GOOD FOOD MARCH 2012 http://www.goodfoodmarch.eu/home.html A citizen gathering on the future of food and farming ...

Get Your Own Website with a Bright Green Web Host, 93°

Your website, as an expression of your vision and passion, is the greatest shot you've ...

Follow these related projects

Carbon Nation - climate change solutions documentary

Louisville, Kentucky, United States