Indonesia Beef Imports Rife with Corruption,

This game has long been played by Indians and even most of the people around the world. It seems like corruption is consuming the people, politicians and even ordinary citizens are drowning in greed and it appears that there is no way to ascend from it. Is anyone with me here? Because even though it gives us the impression that we can never pass this phase, I still believe that this is just a phase, like what I said, that we can surpass.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/indonesia-b...

2 replies

The whole country has long been drowning in corruption, like what you said even ordinary people are corrupt now, they are drawn to bribery, and even ordinary sellers are tricking consumers. Now who can we trust? I don’t know if we can still surpass this like what you are hoping but if we can it will take a lot of time and rehabilitation of all the people. It is that bad.

Written in February 2013

Well, I agree with you both. But that doesn’t mean that we have to quit trying to defeat corruption, like what, quit and just let it be. We cannot do that, we still have a lot of tomorrows and we can still works everyday for that coming tomorrows. If it will take forever to defeat it, so be it but we have to do something. We cannot just sit down and let ourselves get fooled and buy meat that says beef when in fact we all know its pork. Sounds absurd but totally wrong.

Written in February 2013

Featured Companies & Orgs 

Pledge to do these related actions

Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams with your signature!, 1°

Please sign my petition "Stop Misleading Energy Pipedreams." Remind Congress that we don’t want to ...

Foundries Seeking High-Grade Ceramic Foam Filter for Casting Steel, 1°

Hundreds of industries are coming up, which require the use of casted products in their ...

No Meat Week: Help Stop Global Warming!, 294°

http://www.thepoint.com/campaigns/no-meat-week-help-stop-global-warming Did you know that if every American who eats meat daily decided to have ...

Follow these related projects