The following documentary is a thorough, in-depth look at the history of one of the world's most dangerous and despised corporations and the serious issues swirling around genetically modified crops -- from the implications for biodiversity and personal health, to the corporate control of our food, and more. Don't miss it! (particularly U.S. residents who will likely never otherwise get to see this material on their screens...).
- Genetically Modified Foods Unsafe? Evidence that Links GM Foods to Allergic Responses Mounts
- Calling Five Percent of U.S. Residents to Action on GMOs
- The Failures of Genetically Modified Crops Continue
- The World According to Monsanto
- Bill on Labelling GMOs in Canada Voted Down
- “GM-Free Organic Agriculture to Feed the World”
- Open Letter to UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown: “GM crops will not feed the world”
- A Backgrounder on the Food Crisis: Misery is Profitable
- The Global Spread of GMO Crops
- The Food Revolution - Genetic Engineering, Part I
- GM Crops, Pesticides, and the Poor
- Carbon Credits Used to Fund GMOs?
- Open Letter to Hillary Clinton From a Wellesley College Alumna
- Pay Monsanto, or Starve