Hopefully by now some of you will have made a little headway into the comprehensive report that clearly and soberly shows how GMOs have failed to deliver. Today, we'll tackle another side to the GMO debate, and look at the health implications.
Jeffrey Smith, the speaker in the following one hour presentation, is the author of the top-selling book "Seeds of Deception" - a book that draws clear lines in the sand, pushing aside the glossy image projected by the biotech industry to reveal the facts on how bad science, big business, and political forces are working together for their own short term gain - at your expense. Today he talks to us about the health impacts of food we may not even be aware we're eating. Please share this with your friends.
Feeling annoyed, but helpless? You can do something.
- Genetically Modified Foods Unsafe? Evidence that Links GM Foods to Allergic Responses Mounts
- The Health Dangers of Genetically Modified Foods
- Calling Five Percent of U.S. Residents to Action on GMOs
- The Failures of Genetically Modified Crops Continue
- The World According to Monsanto
- Bill on Labelling GMOs in Canada Voted Down
- “GM-Free Organic Agriculture to Feed the World”
- Open Letter to UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown: “GM crops will not feed the world”
- A Backgrounder on the Food Crisis: Misery is Profitable
- The Global Spread of GMO Crops
- The Food Revolution - Genetic Engineering, Part I
- GM Crops, Pesticides, and the Poor
- Carbon Credits Used to Fund GMOs?
- Open Letter to Hillary Clinton From a Wellesley College Alumna
- Pay Monsanto, or Starve