It's amazing what humankind can do with a little effort and ingenuity. Who'd a thought we could create an intelligent, four legged creature with a curly tail, that actually walks and makes cute grunting noises?
Stand by to be horrified at the lengths Big Biotech will go to take over the world's food supplies. You'll also be shocked to learn that pig and cattle farmers are seeing their livestock go sterile due to giving them genetically modified feed.
Introducing Monsanto, the inventors of the pig...
- The Health Dangers of Genetically Modified Foods
- Calling Five Percent of U.S. Residents to Action on GMOs
- The Failures of Genetically Modified Crops Continue
- The World According to Monsanto
- Bill on Labelling GMOs in Canada Voted Down
- “GM-Free Organic Agriculture to Feed the World”
- Open Letter to UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown: “GM crops will not feed the world”
- A Backgrounder on the Food Crisis: Misery is Profitable
- The Global Spread of GMO Crops
- The Food Revolution - Genetic Engineering, Part I
- GM Crops, Pesticides, and the Poor
- Carbon Credits Used to Fund GMOs?
- Open Letter to Hillary Clinton From a Wellesley College Alumna
- Pay Monsanto, or Starve