Keep my kids away from Strong Rare Earth Magnets, 11°

Image by Stanford Magnets

I believe you have already read the news that a kid Rushed to Surgery for Swallowing Rare-Earth Magnets. Rare earth magnets are so strong that, a small piece could have enough magnetic force. That also means the rare earth magnets we are using in our daily life are usually of small pieces. It's fairly easy for kid to swallow them, not say other potential risk to electronic stuffs, pinching finger and skin.

So keep all rare-earth magnets or small stuffs with strong magnets out of reach of kids. It's really dangerous.

5 comments about this action

It's really important. Please help to spread it.

in December 2013

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through all of the content here and am very grateful the you took the time to share it with the rest of the world.
independence day india

last month

Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
send flowers to delhi

last month

This topic has always been one of my favorite subjects to read about. http://mrqe.us I have found your post to be very rousing and full of good information. .I would like to thank you for your best written post, its informative and your writing style helped me to read it till end. http://couponcodes365.us I liked the way you wrote it. http://mrqe.in You did not divert from the topic even once which I have
not seen in many other writersand www.usafashiontv.com

this month